Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome to my losing weight Blog!

It is a very difficult time of the year to lose weight- I know!  Up to a week ago I was actively losing weight.  I have been overweight for over 10 years now, and remember how good I used to look & want to again.  


I love christmas but after eating and drinking more than i should have I have gained some weight.  This is a shock to me as I have been steadily losing weight since May 2010 and have proudly lost 33 pounds.  I have tried many different diets, miracle pills and others over the last decade and nothing has worked.


The purpose of this blog is to help others with their weight loss journey and keep a record for myself.  Feel free to send me any comments or suggestions.


I am a mother of 2 and work full time- so I know how easy it is to lose track of yourself in day to day living and perhaps get take away dinners as you have no time to cook.  I will also post recipes that are quick & easy.

Have a great time over this holiday period and I look forward to your company in my future posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment